Monday, March 2, 2015

Alicia Bel Love is in the Air

Hello friends!  I had forgotten to share that link with you for the homemade peppermint patties that I made a couple of weeks ago.  They came out awesome, see:




Mmmmmmm.  And here is the link if you want to try to make them yourself:  AllRecipes.com/peppermintpatties

You're welcome.  :)

Today I have a card for the following challenges:



I used Vampi Valentin from Alicia Bel, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Background DP is from Simple Stories, mini paper is a digi paper.  I punched out the hearts from red cardstock and added a ribbon from Stampin' Up! Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card! (and i love the look of those peppermint patties too!) :) Thanks for sharing with us this week, over at Glitter n Sparkle (Vic, DT x)

    ReplyDelete