Thursday, January 1, 2015

Goodbyes and Hellos! :)

Happy New Year!  I hope you all had a fun & safe celebration and that 2015 brings you nothing but health and happiness!

Today I have a couple of announcements: first, I'm stepping down as the Dilly Beans DT leader after 2 years of running the challenge blog.  I am not sure if Megan will keep it going, but if she does I'll definitely stay on as a DT member.  I love Dilly Beans and can't imagine not being a part of them since they've been such a big part of my life over the past 2 years.  I have made quite a few life-long friends and I'll forever be grateful for that for sure!  :)  Also, Jehanne from Just Some Lines has decided to close down the Just Some Lines challenge blog, as well.  Jehanne is an amazing artist and illustrator for children's books, and I wish her the best of luck with her artistic endeavors!  :)  These 2 companies have been a huge part of my life for the past couple of years, and I will miss that very much!

I'm happy to announce that I've joined the Chi Chi Memories Design Team!  I was thrilled when they asked me, it's always a real boost to your crafting ego when others like your work, isn't it?  So here is my first project, using the new release image Cute Little Girl:




I colored her with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and paper-pieced her cute outfit.  I'd also like to enter this into the following challenges:


We also have a new challenge for you at:

Oddball Art Mixed Mediaology Facebook Page: Anything Goes


I used Big Eye Witch Girl & Cat from Oddball Art, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  This was the Christmas card I made for my cat-lady daughter.  :)

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Buttons
Dream Valley Challenge: Christmas

That's all for now - off to enjoy my day off!  Peace.

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love Chi Chi Memories! Congratulations!
    Super cute card too~ Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your DT position. Adorable card Jenn. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, I'm sure you will do a great job on this DT. THanks for sharing your cards with us, and have a blessed week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Penny’s & good luck in the draw. Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so happy to have you designing with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fabulous cards but my favourite has to be the cute baby one.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, both cards are awesome and love the lay-out you used on them together with the gorgeous papers. Thanks for blessing us with your artwork last week at Word Art Wednesday. There is still time to join us for our Challenge this week so, I hope you link more projects with us. Leaving you with God's Word in Hebrews 7:25 which says, "Therefore he (Jesus) is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them." God bless always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete