Monday, January 12, 2015

Digi My World & Just Some Lines

Good morning!  I'm totally psyched to be sharing my very first project as a DT member for:

Digi My World

I'd also like to enter this into the following challenges:

Not Just Cards Challenge: Always Anything Goes
Squigglefly: Anything Goes

I used the Queen from the Alice's Wonderland set, which you can find here.  I printed her on DP and colored her with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  I found this old playing card paper in my stash of retired papers from Stampin' Up! 

And next today I have a card for our new challenge on our Facebook page at Just Some Lines:
 

This is Reindeer Wish, paired with some embellishments from Tim Holtz and papers from My Mind's Eye.  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. WOW...two great cards Jenn! Saw the Queen of Hearts on my reader list and just had to get a better look. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards, great images & design!
    Glad you could join us for the challenge at Your ScrapBook Place, hope to see you come back soon!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ Squigglefly~DT ~
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Lots of fun. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete