Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Fairy tag

Happy Friday!  :)  I love Fridays - usually my husband and I go out to dinner, but tonight we're getting take-out and spending the evening cooking & baking for our family Christmas party at my sister's house tomorrow.  I'm really looking forward to it!

Today I have a tag to share that I created for our Facebook challenge at Just Some Lines:


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments: Christmas Bingo (I used ribbon, bling, and charm)

I colored Just Some Lines Christmas Fairy with Prismacolor pencils, mineral spirits, and glitter.  Peace.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jenn!! Such a gorgeous xmas tag and love the JSL image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag.Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag xx thank you for joining our current challenge over at http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (Aud Sentiments DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This an adorable tag! I love the angel image, she is so sweet. Thanx so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Tis The Season challenge. Merry Christmas. Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Christmas Projekt love the Details.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab Christmas project! I bet somebody loved it so much! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete