Thursday, April 24, 2014

Sami Stamps Mushroom Fairy

Good morning!  By the time this posts, I'll be on a plane to Illinois to see my boy graduate from Navy Basic Training!  I'm so excited.  Tomorrow morning is the ceremony, my husband and my parents are also coming.  We're so stinkin' proud - I'm sure I'll have lots of pics to share next week!

Today I have a card for the:
 


I used Mushroom Fairy, printed on DP and colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and Stickles.  Papers are from one of my favorite My Mind's Eye pads, called Gnome Sweet Gnome. I added a little mushroom brad and a bee charm - sentiment is from SRM Stickers.  

So I went to Paint Nite with my friends the other night - and today's card reminds me of the painting I did:


 I love it - Paint Nites are so much fun, my sister and I have one scheduled each month for the next few months. :)  I'll be sure to share the results!  Peace.

6 comments:

  1. A great card Jenn! Have a great time with your family at the graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet projects...I love mushrooms!
    Have a great time in Illinois...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, this is just adorable.. Thank you so very much for joining us at Sami Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love your card with the Mushroom Fairy Image! Fantastic embellishments really set it off too! Thank you for joining the Sami Stamp Challenge! Hugs julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cute. Love how you did the sketch and the paper piecing and sentiment too. Thanks for playing at Sami Stamps and good luck. Hope to see you back next month for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Sami Stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! Love all the sparkle and the sweet embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Sami Stamps!
    <3 Emily L.-DT

    ReplyDelete