Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day 12 S&S 12 Days of Creepmas - It's Over!

Welcome to Day 12 of the Smeared & Smudged 12 Days of Creepmas.  Can you believe it's OVER?  That went by really fast, I sure enjoyed seeing everyone's take on Creepmas!  You should have arrived here from Monique's blog - if you need the blog roll list, it's on my sidebar.
<----------------------------------------
Today is a Smeared Ink day, so I created this tag:

I am also entering this into the:


I used the "As Death Plaque" image from Smeared & Smudged, along with a little Santa hat that I paper-pieced.  Sentiment was made with my Dymo caption Maker.  DP is from Authentique.  Next stop on the hop is the Incredible Ike!  Have fun hopping!  Peace.

12 comments:

  1. Too cute! he actually looks like he's saying "ho, ho, ho". Merry Creepmas, girlfriend. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag Jenn. That is one of my favorite stamps from Smeared Ink.

    It's been fun doing the 12 Days with you - Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jenn this is stunning. I love your work and look forward to the next blog hop.
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic tag- just fabulous. I need to go get that image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that tag, Jenn! Love the b/w with a touch of red--so cool! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Have a wonderful & Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh - that's a great tag :-) I just got him in rubber and can't wait to try him out. Wonderful creations throughout the 12 days Jenn :-D I wish you a Merry Chrimbo xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific tag! I loved visiting you over the 12 days of Creepmas, such wonderful inspiring projects. Merry Creepmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just been and checked out your fantastic creepmas projects love them
    Hugs Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the pop of red on the tag! Thanks for linking it up to Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ABsolultely brilliant. Love the black and white with that one splach of red. I also love the sentiment on the label.

    ReplyDelete